Mar 29, 2009

Quilting Show and Tell


I would like to share my husbands talents with you. I designed this wall hanging titled "Southwest Flavor". In need of a hanger my husband, Clyde, designed and made the one shown in the picture. Now how lucky can a girl be? To view a larger image click on the picture. The hangers can be purchased. They come in three sizes 14-1/2", 17", and 20-1/2". There's a slight variation in designs depending on size needed. For further information contact me at jaybeehive@yahoo.com. You can see more of my designs at http://www.quiltersfun.com/. I'm hoping to share a free pattern with you in a few weeks. It's quilted bookmarks. The instructions are written I just need to take pictures and get them in my computer. Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment