Jan 10, 2010

Quilting News and a Hint

Shown in the pictures below are the February Quilter's World magazine and my pattern on page 65. I just couldn't contain my excitement so I'm sharing it with you.



Now for the hint. I was cutting a dark fabric with a busy pattern the other day and found it hard to see the edge of the fabric through my ruler. After squinting and holding my breath trying to line up the edge I finally realized if I cut from the wrong side of the fabric I could see it much better. If you have a hint you'd like to share please contact me at jaybeehive@yahoo.com . I promise not to pester you. I will even delete your contact after I read your email. The only thing I ask is if you would allow me to share your hint on my blog. Let me know if you want your name mentioned or not for sending the hint to me. As always thank you for visiting.
~Joan~

No comments:

Post a Comment